Pages

7.18.2007

a few thoughts

I am happy with the way I live.
I love the feeling that comes with knowing Jesus Christ for myself. I do not feel slighted or misguided. I do not need liberation from an extreme lifestyle; Jesus has provided the only liberation I will ever need. I am not bound, I am free.
I do not weigh costs or calculate sacrifices. I believe in absolute truth. I will live my entire life wholly dedicated to the truths the Scripture teaches. I do not need bands lifted or burdens lightened. It's not about me anyway. My focus for the here and now is simply heaven. I will do everything within my power to reach those who have yet to hear this amazing gospel. I will not be judgemental because ultimately, I am not the judge. I will not give in or quit. This is way too important and I only have one shot.
Who cares if I get to heaven and God says, "That wasn't neccessary, Brittanie".
......I am there.

No comments: