Pages

3.20.2007

love @ first sight

One of my most favorite men, Dr. James Dobson, doesn't believe in love at first sight. I really can understand what he is saying. Love is so much deeper than a first-sighting feeling. Yet, I can't help but wonder, Is he correct? He is right-on in most every area.
But I sometimes think that you could meet a person and just know. And obviously, that could (maybe) be attributed to deep infatuation that grows into love...
I just don't know. But I really want to.

Whaddya' think?

4 comments:

'b' said...

i'm a guy who, some days, doesn't even believe in love.

i'm with doctor j, though. it's gotta grow. nothing good happens right away. everything worthwhile takes time.

brittanie said...

Makes more sense that way.

Anonymous said...

I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH 'B' HOPEFULLY YOU AGREE NOW TOO! THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE WHERE IM AT RIGHT NOW TO!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.