Pages

3.06.2007

I think I should be doing something productive.

...But instead I am wasting my time with this thing.

I am: All or nothing, becoming, wondering, creative, overly opinionated, trying, neat, learning.
I crave: resolve and progress.
I regret: Certain parts of one "thing".
I cry: when I am hurt or touched
I care: about my family; people
I feel alone: technically never. But still, let's be real.. it happens to the best of em'.
I listen: sadly, a lot less than I talk.
I hide: from drama
I know: I need more of God and less of me
I need to know: two things.
I wonder: how things will end up in my life
I give: but, I could give more.
I feel: I need to exercise right now.

Lasts...
Last kiss: from Cameron. He loooooves me.
Last good cry: Last night at prayer meeting
Last library book checked out: Millionaire Women Next Door
Last movie seen: An Affair to Remember
Last book read: Deuteronomy something
Last word uttered: Judah, seriously!
Last food consumed: Whole grain tortilla and egg whites.
Last phone call: Krista
Last TV show watched: We don't have TV at home, so I have no clue.
Last cd played: Singing Success with Brett Manning
Last soda drank: I can't remember..I don't usually drink it
Last amused: This morning. My dad sings obnoxiously loud to wake my brother at 7 AM. It usually brings him out of bed fighting mad and it makes me laugh.
Last time wanting to die: I never want to die?
Last time in love: good question, I have a weird story.
Last time hugged: yesterday
Last shirt worn: black cinched-seem shirt
Last time you showered: this morning

Current...
Current clothes: jean skirt and T with flats
Current mood: a little motivated and extremely thoughtful
Current music: The samples on a CD website; trying to decide on new projects to buy for church.
Current taste: in what? food? =) I seriously cannot believe I am telling anyone this, but I currently love olives with the garlic center. Am I weird or what?
Current hair style? It's down now
Current annoyance: my lack of business builders
Current smell: Coffee
Current thing I should be doing: Making phone calls.
Current refreshment: Water with cucumber!
Current worry: How I am going to get to RVP by September.

No comments: