Pages

2.28.2007

Cool, huh?

Proverbs 23:23
"Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding."

Another version words it like this:
"Purchase it upon any terms, spare no pains or cost, neither depart from it for any gain.... also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding."

Pretty much speaks for itself, huh? So cool.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My posts have been mainly of a spiritual nature recently. I can only attribute that to the things that I have been dealing with and the depth God is helping me achieve in Him. These days I find my strength solely in Him and His Word. You know what's cool about it? I really feel it this time; I am not using a cliche phrase! He is working out some major glitches in me. The fearful, intimidated, worrisome girl I was 6 months ago is history! I have overcome HUGE mountains. I am learning patience.
And most importantly, I am getting to know the actual God of the "work" . Wow, do I love Him!

No comments: