Pages

12.28.2006

Tagged by Miss Chantell! (5 Things you didn't know about me)

1. I am a lacto-ovo vegetarian that eats chicken. This is just my preference. Yes, I prefer organic, soy and natural over hydrogenated, high-fructose and deep-fried. I don't like to hunt. I don't litter. And I smoke weed. ( jk!) Again, this is just my preference, I do adapt to my surroundings if need be! So, save the whales....but first let's get to all the dying, lost, hungry people that need Jesus!!
2. I have my own business. It is called Arbonne and it's possibly the greatest thing since the calculator. I will be a millionaire by 25. Please ask me how it's done!
3. I am 5th generation pk/ Pentecostal. So, basically camp meeting and General Conference are as much a holiday to me as Thanksgiving.
4. I once (with two faithful friends) climbed a 9 ft., spiked, iron fence and dodged 5 security cameras to swim in a subdivision swimming pool at night....... then the next morning, (in broad daylight, I might add) borrowed 2 huge construction cones from the main drag, pulled them 1/2 mile to the deck of our 3rd story apartment..... and stacked them on top of each other to get onto our deck. (We were locked out!) I dont know..... Sometimes I like crAzy. 5. I went to kindergarten at 4 and high school at 13 and college at 17. I'm sure my parents were never so happy to have their highly opinionated, ever-social child out of the house !!!

No comments: