Pages

12.25.2006

The Fight for the Femininity

The age of the feminine woman is disintegrating. Muliebrity is almost dead. Women are growing increasingly worse at being women.
Put aside thoughts of intelligence and cliche "womanly duties". This has nothing to do with the height of scholarly thoughts crossing her mind. It has everything to do with how she uses her eyes to her advantage.
This has nothing to do with her ability to verbally communicate. It has everything to do with the scores of other ways she can communicate. It has nothing to do with her personality. It has everything to do with the way she smiles. It has nothing to do with beauty. It has everything to do with confidence.
I speak only of the feminine essence that a woman posseses. You know what I mean. When she walks and talks and smells and stares like a woman. That icy, sweet and incredibly drawing presence that is somewhat innate in us. Maybe it's confidence just spewing from her. Maybe it's the fact she doesn't think she is beautiful. Maybe it's just that innate sparkle. But it seems to me, all this is dying quickly.
So (if applicable), don't sell yourself short. Be confident and smile........ these are the quintessence of femininity.

2 comments:

chantell said...

Please, write a book one day. Promise me you will.

brittanie said...

You are just sweet. We should meet sometime, I think we could be great friends!!
As for a book.... I want to. It's one of those far off dreams! Right now, I only have enough deep,interesting thoughts to fill a page or two! Maybe when I am old and gray I will have saved enough for a book. =)