Pages

8.30.2006

victim of stupidity

We, the library personnel, relish the days when crisp, intelligent people stop by to use our facilities. It is definitely a phenomenon. Rather, our days are spent fulfilling the every folly-driven fancy of the jobless, white adult male and his fellow coexisting lame brains.

Though they will probably never read this, I will still state the following things to lighten my mood:

- I will not flirt back with you, no matter what tactics you employ.
- Just so you know, I know that you are on the Illinois State Past Sexual Predators List.
-I will be busy on the nights you have tickets to go to a symphony... I do not care if they were puchased for me or not. I find it hard to believe that your mother would be joining us anyway.
- How many times have you have you moved/to and from here to marry an unsuspecting victim of Match.com?


I'm sure there will be more posts to follow on this great topic.

2 comments:

chantell said...

lol! What is it about the library that is so alluring to the jobless, white adult male? I was a library worker too, back in the day, but it was a university library. A different dynamic, I suppose.

brittanie said...

Isn't it funny? What should be a hangout for the intellectual, is often the gathering place of idiots, who have NEVER actually checked out a book but instead frequent the "singles" sites on our FREE computers. lol.