Pages

11.29.2011

Post Thanksgiving Thankful List

1. My faithful, patient God that is ever teaching, changing and healing me. I love Him the most and only care to complete His perfect plan.

2. My strong, passionate daddy. The epitome of Pastor... ever concerned for the spirit & soul of people. The epitome of provider..He has taken such good care of our family. He gets more done in a day than most men do in weeks. If I can marry a man that loves God's work just like him, I will be blessed.

3. My proverbs 31 momma. Sweet, gentle, Christian. Nothing like the sound of her praying everyday, fervantly. I am what I am, because I have a praying momma. I love her so.

4. My entire family. They are my joy and strength. My sweet gram. My siblings and their spouses. The cutest, smartest nephews in the universe. And all the others.

5. "Kindred spirit" friends that remain throughout each of life's seasons. I am blessed with several dear ones. Sometimes words aren't even necessary. What a gift they are!

6. A warm, happy home.

7. My church...the people that make it up! Ever growing, ever exciting. Full of new faces, new converts, best friends, a sweet spirit of unity, revival and Second Chances. God has blessed us!

8. A paid off car and financial provision.

9. The oppurtunity to be in full-time ministry at my church. My love, my heart, my passion. Love working alongside an incredible team of gifted people that LOVE God's work.

10. Books


11. Dreams.


12. Prayers that have yet to come to fruition.

13. Smiles, Hot tea, warm sheets, perfume, high heels and bubble baths.

14. Laundry out of the dryer and Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice.

15. Christmas music and trees

16. Good Running shoes

17. Steamables (which I eat everyday of my life and which my family makes fun of me for.)

18. Challenges

19. Things that are clean. Organized. And clean. But mainly clean. :)

20. Coffee. With Cream. Or Organic Skim milk. And Stevia.

No comments: