Pages

5.10.2011

I LOVE to go to bed early and get up early. I'm definitely a morning person.
But I'm an absolute bedtime junkie. For me, it's less about the actual sleeping part and totally about the things that make me feel good when I'm preparing for sleep. Anything with a "Sleep Better" claim attached to it: Sound machines with white noise, aromatherapy lotion, bubble baths, books, crazy-high-thread-count sheet sets, perfectly planned pajamas and eye masks that have been in the freezer..... Swinging on our deck and trying to figure out the stars. Cold pillows and blankets from the dryer. Old time radio shows and thunderstorm soundtracks. The stuff of lovely.

And the reason for this late night blog is.....I could not sleep. I thought I could lull myself to sleep? ;) Let's try this again. Goodnight.

No comments: