Pages

2.21.2011

Love languages..

Click the title above to take the test.

My parents and I just had a discussion about our love languages as a family-- although this has predominantly been used only in marriage relationships. In actuality, it is to be used in general, even with friends and family. If my brother or best friend's love language is Acts of Service and mine is Words of Affirmation, chances are we will be frustrated in trying to please each other or even communicate.
Once in a while, I like to retake this test and honestly evaluate myself. Mine has only changed once, and I think it's because I am a bit more mature than I once was;) It is very useful in knowing yourself, and how you feel when you get treated certain ways. Be sure to answer questions as truthfully as possible, to ensure the best possible answer.

No comments: