Pages

12.19.2010

Blessed To Be A Blessing

“And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times you may abound in every good work. As it is written, ‘He has distributed freely, he has given to the poor; his righteousness endures forever.’ He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way to be generous in every way, which through us will produce thanksgiving to God.”

II Corinthians 9:8-12 (ESV)

I have been given so much. As I reflect on the Christmas season...namely gifts....I have decided I need absolutely nothing. Every NEED I have has been met. I will still get ultra excited about my gifts, but I do recognize anything would be above and beyond what I need.

That being established, I have seen that everything God pours thru me; finances, talent, posessions, annointing, favor....Every one is part of what I can invest BACK into the Kingdom of God. If I view myself as a vessel thru which God truly flows, I will be able to use each situation in my life to be a blessing.

I truly believe He blesses me because I see the importance of blessing others. I am merely a vessel for Him to flow thru. That's my purpose.

No comments: