Pages

6.21.2010

latte,lost souls, little women

Sometimes when I have had entirely too much caffeine, my heart lays awake, troubled by the "great falling away" that the church (and yes even my church) has encountered recently. There are many good things going on, many new souls being touched,you might even say we were in revival. But yet I can't help but worry for those who chose something stupid over God, namely themselves. Tonight is one of those nights. I write ,pray, think and rethink what I can do, and if anything is even wanted. Maybe this is futile, but I still do it. And all when I need to be sleeping.
I feel like Jo, from my most favoritest movie ever, "Little Women". As she so elequently stated about her midnight ramblings:
"Late at night my mind would come alive, with voices and stories, as dear to me as any in the real world. I gave myself up to it, longing for transformation."

So maybe if I were you, I would not drink that second latte, I would pray for lost people when they come to your mind, and I would watch Little Women. That way you can be cool and random like me.

No comments: