Pages

4.15.2010

Service last night was so encouraging. It makes my heart feel amazing when worship service is so Spirit-driven. I feel like such a small part of God's big plan. I have seen so much about myself recently, things to be thankful for, things to change, things to pray about...
I have been able to focus on the present, relinquish control of my plans. I understand that faith in God is truly only happening when belief is present and control is not. Order my steps, Jesus!

Today is a good day!
Prayer meeting, Walked 2 Miles, Orthodontist, homework, car repairs, youth clean night, 2 Kindermusik classes, then more homework.

It's also free coffee day at Starbucks if you take your own cup. And I won a $50 gift card to my favorite store. Yippppeeee!


Wow, And all of that went thru my brain in less than 3 minutes. You think YOU are weird. Nah.

No comments: