Pages

4.03.2010

Reasons to Smile....Old & New

the perfect, overwhelming love God has for me
my family
watching.
my future
learning
magnolia blossoms
sandals
my eyelash curler
baby Jack
pippi longstocking
green gables and Anne
gregorian chant
time with Jesus
Dr. Suess's My many Colored days
blue eyes
reading Nelly Ptaschkina
not knowing the "plan"
when movies end with "the Beginning"
2nd chances
paris
saxaphone music
2 hours uninterrupted anything
jazz
pilates and long walks
my bedroom
Horchow
extra green gum
forbes list's
reading non-fiction
Frommer's travel guides
school
microdermabrasion
green grass
birds chirping
the 1920's
praying for my best friend
antiques
headbands
history
real calligraphy
hot coffee
learning to cook
live theatre and opera
photography
tahiti brand water
Marshall
shopping for nothing
God's incredible Word
old movies
practicing the piano
waterfalls
my planner
a freshly made bed

No comments: