Pages

4.19.2010

My phone died in the night, causing me to sleep in until 8:30 today. Oops.

I went to the Quarter Store with Gram this morning and have spent a couple hours trying to make the house look normal again from the weekend. I've pulled every weed (and everything over 1 centimeter that hoped to be a weed)in the garden. I then begged my dad to teach me to use the riding lawn mower. He said yes(?), after this weird, loooooong pause and much fuss from Judah. I hope he doesn't think I plan to like...actually....really...mow....like...for real? I just want to know how to do it. Ya know? Like for fun. Like two times per summer.

I have a garage sale with Abby this weekend. Final week of my philosophy class. One zillion mailers to send out for Kinder. Much to do. Today is gonna be a good day.

No comments: