Pages

3.05.2009

What...

What makes me happiest? I love peace. When everything is smooth and relaxed. When I know I'm doing right and my best in life.

What's my nickname? My parents call me Nichole or Bert. ( don't call me Bert, I hate it more than words can say). My dad sometimes calls me Zsa Zsa when he thinks I am being too high maintenance or outlandish. And most recently, my brother has penned me as Google. lol.

What makes me tick? I live for church work. I love to help create an atmosphere where people can worship. And I am all about my family.

What's the nerdiest thing about me? Hmmm. I am an avid reader. But I hardly feel this qualifies me as a nerd. I hate socks but I have to wear them with my boots so I just find whatever I can out of the mismatch bin on the dryer.....so they don't match 89% of the time.

What grates on my nerves? Two faced people. The Bible says it best: "A double minded man is unstable in all his ways....."
I have always diregarded the saying "If they will talk to you about people, they will talk to people about you". But it's so true.

What have you worked hard for? The ability to be true to myself. It's been a long time coming but I have finally acquired the skill.

What do I think all people posess? God gives each person a measure of giftedness..... and they either pass or fail with cultivating it. Discipline, passion and pure "fight" are essential.

No comments: