Pages

12.03.2008

a repost of randomness

This hardly qualifies as a blog.

1. What is your middle name?
it's still Nichole

2. It's Thursday at noon, where are you usually?
My office at the church

3. Who are the last four people to send you a text message?
Judah, Chelsea, Ami, Ginnie

4. What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now?
Nexus

6. What are you listening to right now?
Day of Salvation:IBC

7. Do you watch sports or sitcoms?
Neither.


10. You need a new pair of glasses, what store do you go first?
Lenscrafters

11. How do you feel about your hair?
love it. very thankful.

12. What time do you wake up?
My alarm is set for 5:55. I usually get up at like 6:07. I am not thrilled about getting out of a warm bed.


13. What movie is in your DVD player?
Barbie Christmas Carol....

14. Last two numbers in your phone number?
33

15. Who's in your house?
I havent a clue

16. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Pretty much everywhere. I am a sprawler.

17. Do you like roller coasters?
I will ride them, but they don't do a whole lot for me.

18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to?
lucky, vogue, golf for women, conde nast travel, seed, wired, shape.

19. Car you drive?
a cheap one that is more fun in the summer

21. What do you think about gay marriage?
the Bible pretty much says it all.

22. What do your pants look like?
VS Pink

24. Whats your room look like?
It needs some TLC.

26. What kind of cologne/perfume do you wear?
heavenly vs, body by victoria, ralph lauren style, amber, chance by chanel, escada magnetism. CK Euphoria is my all time fave. Just got a new bottle. Thank you. =)

28. What are your plans for tomorrow?
Kindermusik, office work. teach a couple of piano lessons. church office all day.

29. What is the dumbest thing you have ever done with your cellphone?
called an idiotic boy that wasn't worth the air he was wasting.


31.Does drinking alcohol make you act more like your true self?
not real sure.


2. Whats bothering you right now?
My neck.

4. Whos your best friend? Jesus

5. Wallpaper on your computer's desktop?
A picture of me..what else?! well and my friends, of course!

6. Wallpaper on your cell phone?
Jack

7. Next time you will kiss someone?
hmmmm. When I am with the person I am going to marry.

8. Where your default picture was taken?
my house

9. Do you like messages or comments better?
both

11. What is the last thing you ate today?
Salad

12. Doing this weekend?
Church and filing. My social life is like so awesome right now.

13. Wearing?
clear fingernail polish



15. If you could have one person with you right now who would it be?
Vesta Mangun. I have a lot of questions I would like to ask.

16. Currently reading? baaaaad question for a book-a-holic.



17. Have you ever kissed anyone named Phillip?
nope

18. Are you in a relationship?
Oh Boy. lol.


19. Are they in love with you?
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh buddy.

20. Have you hit someone today?
no. But if I was like a Harley chick, I could have busted someone in the lip today.

21. Do you believe in a soul mate?
Absolutely and yes.

22. What do you wear to bed?
a plethora of things. ....Who wrote this survey?

24. Do you burn easily in the sun?
nope

25. Have you ever been gambling?
....if you count one of those quarter slider machines during my bible school days.=)

27. What did you do last weekend?
worked. church. Homework. The point of this survey is to point out I have no social life these days.... I love it.

28. Do you miss anyone?
Today I am being strong. So I won't think about it.

29. What are you going to do after this?
Work on music.

32. What was the last text message you sent?
yeah lol

33. Have you ever had a crush on your sister's/brother's friends?
o my WORD. naaahooooyes.

34. How good is your eyesight?
not the best. pretty horrid actually.

36. What was the last thing you drank?
water

38. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Jackson Reece

39. Do you like someone right now?
lol, I love how these questions are worded for 12 year olds.

40. Do you have a chance with them?
I do. Really. I'm sure. Positive.

41. What do you wear more: jeans or sweats?
probably skirts. =)

42. What all have you eaten today?
I had to go the Gold Club Bank Breakfast. So I had bacon and eggs with a bunch of rich old people. It was fun. Then a salad. Oh, and one stolen 1" pretzel.

43. What were you doing at 2AM last night?
Engaging in REM sleep I imagine. Maybe having a crazy, off-the-wall dream about all the thoughts I supposedly suppress.

44. What are you excited about?
My future. Oh, and running for library board, and Christmas.

45. What is your dream phone?
I don't so much dream about a particular cell phone. Maybe that's weird of me.

46. Ever broken a promise?
yes

48. who was the last person you hugged?
Lace

49. Favorite shoes?
black stilettos. hott.

50. Where do you work?
First Financial. church.

51. What are you doing right now?
Trying to figure out why my ears are BURNING?

52. Explain love?
I couldn't begin to. I'm going to have outta control crazy love that makes my heart scream though. Won't that be fun?

53. What's your latest hobby? Learning to not hate filling up my gas tank. I am working feverishly on it.


the end.
thoughts by me.

2 comments: