Pages

12.25.2008

christmas

1) Favorite object in your bedroom?
my sheets, my chandelier...the paint.. everything?

2) Have you ever smoked heroin?
Nope

3) Do you own guns?
nope

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
cherry limeade with extra cherries

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
not really

6) What do you think of hot dogs?
One a year is plenty. kinda white trash unless they are grilled

7) Favorite song?
Too many... =)

8) Can you do push ups?
like a girl. workin' on that!

9) Can you do a chin up?
definitely not.. I should work on that too.

10) What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
my promise ring..gonna give it to my husband someday.

11) Do you like blue cheese?
With the right thing, again.. like once a year.

12) Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes

13) What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
My feet are always cold, I wish my eyelashes were longer..the list could be long...

14) What's your middle name?
Nichole

15) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment :
1.
I love you, bud.


2. Coffee refill, please.



3. I pray for you, everyday.



16) Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Dishes for my mom, lipgloss for Libby...and ummmmm... quarters from the vault.

17) Name 4 drinks you drink regularly :
water, green tea, fresh carrot juice, J Blue Mountain.

18) Current worry? God's got my back. I am not worried.


19) Current dreams: Read 2009 goals. Let's start with all that.


20) How will you bring in the New Year?
at church.

21) Where would you like to be right now?
Paris....

22) Name three people who will complete this?
um....your guess is as good as mine

23) Do you own slippers?
yes, but i'm a sock girl usually

24) What shirt are you wearing?
a grey shirt with sequins

25) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
oh yeah.. or anything high thread count!

26) Can you whistle?
yes

27) Would you be a pirate?
yes, if I could be nice and wear cute stripes!

28) What songs do you sing in the shower?
whatevers in my head

29) Favorite girl's name?
Can't tell...saving it

30) Favorite boy's name?
Can't tell.. saving it

31) What's in your pocket?
nothing

32) Last person that made you laugh?
Uncle J

33) Best bed sheets as a child?
black, white and red....stripes. Ha. I was cool.

34) Worst injury you've ever had?
Never broken a bone, never really had an injury.. just a couple burns.

35) Do you love where you live?
absolutely. Love it, want to be there with my family forever. And raise my family there, too.

36) How many TVs do you have in your house?
Two moniters to watch DVDs... no tv channels though

37) Who is the loudest person you know? a girl at work. wow, obnoxious.


38) How many dogs do you have?
Maggie

39) What's the best thing about your best friend?
everything, of course...eyes, personality, pure, sheer toughness, sense of humor..

40) What is your favorite candy?
godiva chocolate covered strawberries, peach rings, gum

41) Favorite Sports Team?
Colts

42) Where is the next place you want to travel?
1. Paris! or 2. Hawaii or 3. a glass bottomed hut in Tahiti or 4. Washington.

43) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
watching Little Drummer Boy because I couldnt sleep

44) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
It's Christmas... I am cold....I am so excited for you, AAAAAAAAhhhh =)

No comments: