Pages

12.16.2008

2009 goals

.....for my own benefit.

Read my Bible thru
Go on a missions trip
Write to Tasha 2X a month
see Washington, D.C.
Plant a tree with Jack
Continue Youth Bible Study
Take at least three flying lessons
leave my city (or area) once a month, leave my country at least once this year
go on a road trip with no predetermined destination
sleep under the stars
cook an entire meal once a month
Develop my Kindermusik business
Drama team presentation once a month
Take Jazz piano lessons
compile "100 favorite songs" list and CD's
see Wicked
Take the youth to a symphony
Go on a road trip with Ami
Use my complimentary airfare (with my lil' bro)
Cardio PLUS weight training 5X a week
Save ALOT of money
Develop our kid's choir
Go thru Brett Manning's Singing Success program
Learn basic guitar
CD Fundraiser with Music Department
Hone worship leading ability
Further develop Choir/Frontline
Further develop Ignite, Oasis, and specialty nights for worship service
Run a 5K
Finish 25 credits with a 4.0
Mentor 3 young musician's
Run for/ get elected to Marshall Area Library District Board
Write (and submit!) my work to a periodical
Read all of John Maxwell's work again

No comments: