Pages

2.08.2008

2008: Just so far.

Who cares if it's only February. My life will never be the same. The following things have (mostly) taken place since 2008 began. Each one has a great story and is partially to blame for my lack of blogging.

1. My little sister and Matthew eloped. CRAZY kids!

2. I...... love Jesus.

3. Our new church is done. It is amazing. No, really. It should be in a magazine.
My own office and lesson studio to boot! Pictures coming soon.

4. I have huge decisions in front of my face.

5. I have been doing the vegan thing for a month now.
Yawwwwssss, I feel maaaaahhhvelous dahling!

6. I'm back in real school. I love when the brain is in pain!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You went vegan, Girlfriend?! Wow! Let me know some details on that! I look forward to the pix. And I heard from a friend that you're in her class here in town.

brittanie said...

I dont at all. Not in the slightest.