Pages

6.07.2007

if

Life would be so much simpler if I could just figure it out. People would be so much more pleasant if they would just smile. Days would be so much easier if I got 8 hours of sleep instead of 6. Work would be way more fun if I didn't have to look at meat or help nasty men check their email. Money would be more enjoyable if I was a millionaire.

Love would be easy if it would just find me. I am not complaining about it though, because I only want crazy love-- and I refuse to settle for anything less than that which makes my heart scream. Besides, I have really amazing Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses; and that is almost as fun.

PS. I dropped a 30 pound bucket on my toe at work. It hurt.

The end.

1 comment:

chantell said...

omg, girl. This post made me laugh out loud. I want "that which makes my heart scream" too, so I'm ready to wait right along with you. I guess what I need to do now is pick up some Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses to make the wait more palatable.