Pages

12.09.2006

Quotes I love on love

Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

"You gotta give a little, take a little, and let your poor heart break a little. That's the story of, that's the glory of love..." -Beaches

"Life is like a Tornado Watch..You can either hunker down in the basement or get up on the roof let the wind give you rock star hair, and yell, 'I knew you were coming that's why I didnt rake the leaves.'" -Farrah Trammell

"If you're a bird, I'm a bird" - The Notebook

"This is crazy...I know. It doesn't make any sense. That's why I trust it" - Titanic

"I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." -When Harry Met Sally

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly." -Sam Keen.

"I wouldn't want to marry anybody who was wicked, but I think I'd like it if he could be wicked and wouldn't." - Anne of Green Gables

No comments: