Pages

11.27.2006

beginnings

I enjoy the process of time.
I love endings.
Endings often bring closure. Completeness. Rest.

Beginnings are uncomfortable, exciting and inspiring.
Everything is not as it seems.

At the beginning of a conversation; only pleasantries...
.... at the beginning of a meal, I am hungry;
..... at the beginning of the trip, I have snacks, my blanket has not been stolen and I am not numb;
..... at the beginning of the movie; I am not half asleep, wishing someone would carry me to bed;
... at the beginning of the month- my business numbers start over.

Beginnings are often the best part.

My life is all beginnings right now. Every aspect has started over almost entirely.
Everything looks sooo good, yet so unpredictable.

I am so excited.
Scared to death.
Completely unsure.
Shooting for the stars.
Expecting huge things.
Dreaming lovely dreams.
Totally trusting.

No comments: