Pages

10.04.2006

Insanity

The last two weeks have been nothing but crazy twists in my life.
I feel very very close to insanity at times like this. Insanely passionate. Insanely different. Insanely focused. Insanely hurt. Insanely trusting.
I tend to be a passionate person....but it's out of control right now. Maybe because I have had to redirect my attentions and focus my energy on a huge self diversion? I have no idea.
I do drastic things these days. It's like a weird urge to make everything different so I don't hurt as bad. Because if EVERYTHING changes, then you can't notice the one big change as much right??? I'ts just a theory.

1 comment:

chantell said...

I wish I had "redirecting of energy" as a coping mechanism. When I'm going through it, the wind gets knocked out of me and I'm thrown into slow motion and go through a period of extended wallowing until I can begin to sort of get over it.