Pages

4.11.2006

The little things...


I am a sucker for art--especially that of the 15th and 16th century. One of my all-time favorites is that of Johannes Vermeer, entitled "The Girl with the Pearl Earring". I previously posted her picture here on my blog; I have to see her every so often. To my delight, I was recently able to purchase her for my bedroom wall.... and I must say she looks amazing. Though nothing can replace the exquisiteness of an original (even if it is hanging on a museum wall, never to be in my personal collection), I am quite happy with her! Just one of those insignificant things that makes me have a good day......

1 comment:

chantell said...

I love the little things . . . when they present themselves, it's like God is telling me He cares about every little single solitary insignficant thing about me.