Pages

11.27.2005

great movie quotes


"I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day."

-The Notebook

"I spent like three hours doing shading the upper lip. It's probably the best drawing I've ever done."
-Napolean Dynamite


Harry: I can't believe we drove around all day, and there's not a single job in this town. There is nothing, nada, zip!
Lloyd: Yeah! Unless you wanna work fourty hours a week...
- Dumb and Dumber

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.

One dance, one look, one kiss, that's all we get, Albert. Just... one shot, to make the difference between happily ever after, and oh? he's just some guy I went to some thing with once...

Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away. -Hitch

Hear this now: I will always come for you
But how can you be sure?
This is true love - you think this happens every day?- The Princess Bride

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. -Willy Wonka

When what's left of you gets around to what's left to be gotten, what's left to be gotten won't be worth getting, whatever it is you've got left. - White Christmas

No comments: