Pages

11.06.2005

diary of dreams

I have been meloncholy and reflective lately, and it's definitely showing in my posts. Im such a emotional, girly basketcase sometimes =/
welll anyway.
I have this book I have written in since I was really little. I have recorded pretty much anything and everything I have thought about between age 7 until now.

In it..... I have changed my future kid's names a hundred different times, written out my first and last name according to who my current crush was, and kept a diary of every crazy dream and aspiration I have ever had.
I went back to my book last night to add some things I have discovered, and I was amazed that most of my dreams from my childhood have stayed the same. Welll... I don't want to name my kid's Kevin and Brittany Kay anymore....and I no longer care if I own a ShowBiz pizza or drive a pink convertible... but all in all ... I'm the same.
It's amazing how you develop your distinct personality so young, huh?
Maybe one day when I am feeling brave and open I will post some of my entries from my "diary of dreams" on here... today is definitely not that day.

No comments: