Pages

9.17.2005

my favorites

family
golf
rain when the sun is shining
UGG's
my eyelash curler
Sephora
babies
pippi longstocking
green gables
gregorian chant
christmas time
gradual mornings when i dont have to be anywhere
Dr. Suess's My many Colored days
eyes
reading Nelly Ptaschkina
rodeos
when movies end with "the Beginning"
2nd chances
italy and england
saxaphone music
2 hours uninterrupted anything
suspenders
jazz
pilates
my bedroom
Horchow
extra green gum
forbes list's
reading non-fiction
Frommer's travel guides
psychology
microdermabrasion treatments
callalillies
Whittington chime on a belltower clock
the 1920's
my best friends
vintage treasures
walks at night
louis vuitton
history
real calligraphy
white teeth
soldiers
amaretto peach cheescake
live theatre and opera
shoes
photography
tahiti brand water
the city
shopping by myself
Anthropologie
old movies
payday
waterfalls
my planner
freshly made beds

No comments: